1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Request for Unban: Acknowledgment and Apology

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by piicooooooonecum, Feb 16, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piicooooooonecum

piicooooooonecum Member Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Dear Admin Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request an unban from your Flood server on Garry's Mod, and to extend my sincerest apologies for my actions that led to my ban. My username in the game is piicooooooonecum, and I was banned for "Trapping players + prop blocking and utilizing vote kick to discriminate against a player, rude."

Upon reflection, I recognize the gravity of my actions and the negative impact they had on the player experience within the server. My behavior was unacceptable, and it contravened the principles of fair play and respect that are fundamental to the gaming community. I understand that trapping players, prop blocking, and misuse of the vote kick feature to discriminate against others not only ruins the game for those directly involved but also diminishes the enjoyment for everyone else on the server.

I want to assure you and the community that this behavior will not be repeated. I have taken this time to reflect on my actions and the consequences thereof. I am committed to adhering to all server rules and engaging with the community in a positive and respectful manner. I truly enjoy playing on your Flood server, and it saddens me deeply to be disconnected from a game and community I cherish.

Please consider this letter as my promise to you and the server community that I will act with integrity and respect moving forward. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and fun environment for all players and I am eager to contribute to that atmosphere.

If given the chance, I will demonstrate through my actions that I have learned from this mistake. I kindly ask for your understanding and forgiveness, and for an opportunity to be reinstated to play on the server.

Thank you for considering my request. I deeply appreciate your time and the effort you put into maintaining a great gaming environment. I look forward to the possibility of rejoining your server and contributing positively to the community.

Warmest regards,

piicooooooonecum

2. rewolte

rewolte Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Server:
    Flood
    Denied. Your unban request was written by ChatGPT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.