1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Request Unban

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Metal Anarchy, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metal Anarchy

Metal Anarchy Member

Hey I recently got banned for prop pushing. The reason I did it to this is because, the person I was doing it to, I believe Way of Weeaboo, I have no idea what his name was. He was constantly harassing IamLegend, because he got someone kicked for prop pushing him. He was calling him all of these obscenities that were really uncalled for and wasn't justified. So I, being the sarcastic troll I was, took it upon myself to prop push him around. I understand the ban and was maybe repealing it, if not I can totally wait the 24 hours and I'll never do it again.

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hey that was me,

I was undercover the whole time. IamLegend started it by the way, I accidentally warned him thinking he was someone else and he started freaking out. They were both at fault and both said some uncalled for things. However I did make them go on separate servers.

Because you didn't follow the template and two wrongs don't make a right...I am not unbanning you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.