Major Idea Ru UI

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by †Zzoppa†, Sep 21, 2018.

1. †Zzoppa†

†Zzoppa† Lolist Contributor Silver VIP Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Zzoppa #1148
    Long enough I thought to make this suggestion, but recently I saw this wonderful pop-up message, 20180919211833_1.jpg
    because of which I started writing this

So, what will it change? Well, in fact, everything, that is: All props, accessories, UI setting, pop-up messages, ect.
    To begin with, I would have made normal Flood Rules for ruzke people, because that way it will be easier for them to explain what they are doing wrong, and in general it's easier to prove something to them
    Since we already have rules in Russian, just need to create a thread, and slightly modify the rules.
    20180325195729_1.jpg
    In motd, we can do some kind of switching between threads, for example, like I did.
    To switch UI to Russian, will need to go to Q> Setting, and there can choose something like "Select language"

Also, with Eng UI enabled, we can make a pop-up message like "Чтобы включить русский язык, перейдите в Q > Settings > Select language - Russia". And when Ru UI enabled "To turn on English, go to Q> Settings> Select language - English" (In fact there are the same messages)

In general, I don't think that this is a task of some paramount importance, but this innovation will greatly help many Ru players.
    And since on devinity as much as 7 Ru mods, making the translation will not be difficult

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Lc50

Lc50 Definitely a sunflower Contributor Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Lc50#2500
  3. Snowstorm

Snowstorm Member Contributor

Server:
    Flood
    WE NEED A TRANSLATED RULEZ FOR THOSE LITTLE RUSSIAN ̶D̶U̶M̶B̶A̶S̶S̶E̶S̶ DEVINITY MEMBERS

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  4. †Zzoppa†

†Zzoppa† Lolist Contributor Silver VIP Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Zzoppa #1148
    Kiborgi s donbassa lychii

5. Vixen

Vixen Neko Trap Gold VIP

Discord:
    Trapxify#4667
    @Snowstorm not sure if joking or not we have a russian translated rules thread

• Informative Informative x 1