Sad News

Discussion in 'Personal Announcements' started by Seth, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seth

Seth That Guy Platinum VIP Gold VIP

As the title might suggest, I've decided to resign as a staff member, I am doing this because all of my time and attention has been needed for my latest desire, running a YouTube channel. I would still come by every now an then, but I should not be a staff member if I am just going to be afk for a long time. I might come back one day to reapply, but if I continue my YouTube channel like I plan to, being a staff member and a YouTuber would become quite troublesome, so I believe that I will not come back for staff. I am very passionate about making this channel and right now have very shitty stuff to work with and little knowledge about things with only 2 videos out, I intend to continue to do this with my time for a long time and will miss this community for it's people and it's great contents, such as the gamemodes and forums. I have just now gotten around to saying all of this, and I deeply apologize about making everyone worry and have to deal with my absence, it was an un-necessary hassle that I created and am now glad to inform you that this is the cause of my absence, since about a week ago (after the roach problem), I made up my mind about doing this and I hope that you support the decision I have made.

Thank you for everything and all your time everyone,
    ~Seth

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mapplesauce

Mapplesauce twentyseven character title

cya

make sure u put clickbait thumbnails

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    In peace, may you leave this shore.
    In love, may you find the next.
    Safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground.
    May we meet again.

4. Derfboy the fish

Derfboy the fish Dedicated Member

Have a great one Seth, you were a great person to be around and I wish you the best of luck on YouTube. Also can I have a link to your channel so I can check it out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer Platinum VIP

Good luck with the Youtube thing! Maybe you will be interested in sharing your content?

6. Logster

Logster Logest Of All Logs Silver VIP

See ya man I'll keep in touch

7. Rupet Opal

Rupet Opal Member

It's not sad that you are pursuing your passions! That's awesome man literally awe-inspiring! I hope you love every second of it and feel free to keep us updated! We are your family and it wouldn't be the same if you just dissipated! Please do keep in touch with us my friend!
    God bless.
    -Rupet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.