Scrap Mechanic

Discussion in 'Gaming + Technology' started by The Gaming Bean, May 10, 2017.

1. The Gaming Bean

The Gaming Bean Dedicated Member

I'm thinking about getting a game called scrap mechanic.It seems like a cool sandbox building game. If any of you have played it please tell me what you think of it. My concerns are that it doesn't seem to have any danger and is just building unlike something like minecraft, so is there some sort of survival mode? Anyway, just asking. You can check out the game here.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/387990/Scrap_Mechanic/

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I've never played the game before but it's sure interesting. It looks like mine/robocraft, garry's and rust had a baby

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Can't actually say whether he's right to not but this answers your question about survival. It's coming eventually but that seems like its going to be a long time. I'd suggest waiting until it comes out.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

Welp, first of all: its an alpha. There is not much in Alpha, and I dont think you will satisfy yourself with what it has.
    Second of all: Yes. Its a "build mode" game. Even if it has some note of survival in it (or if its been added in some updates) - there's only so little you can do there, with ammount of parts provided (overall) and size of the world, that you may cross from corner to corner.
    Its not worth your money, imo.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1