1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Second thread on TS harassmen/Ban request.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by The Wolf Whisperer, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Until the next thread comes or I see Ts3 bans being talked about in the shoutbox.

Look, I'm just trying to give you some advice. Only you can choose what you want to do with it. I don't want to see anyone banned or see any more active members leave as a result of this. What I'm asking shouldn't be too difficult.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Again, like I've already said, this stupid shit needs to stop. @Beasty you talk about Wolf acting like a man, but you and your little group were acting like toddlers that didn't get a cookie they wanted. Wolf is doing the responsible thing here, you guys wouldn't stop fucking with him, so he did something about it. Don't put him down because he didn't stoop to your level of "manliness". Anymore reports like this and I'll just say fuck it and end it like I did with Firedraft. @TheWolfWhisperer if it happens again, PM me the evidence and I'll deal with it promptly. Thread closed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Theory was perm banned on TS today for joining/screaming into mic, then doing this:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.