1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Shorter ban request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Born In The Darkness, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Born In The Darkness

Born In The Darkness Member

• Brief description of what happened before you were banned: (Required) so i got banned for being racist even do i was insulting my own race and did not mean any harm
    • and i also got banned for prop pushing even do all i did was put a prop on a guys head as a joke and removed it and did not continue I dont see why it has to be a 6 day ban for that but it might just be me
    • there was a moderator earlyer on that was doing the same thing as i and did not get demoted
    • i understand my jokes might have gone to far and there for i deserve to be punished
    • but i do not agree with a 6 day ban cause the ban before this was invalid and i got unbanned for it
    • i would like the ban to be shorter i dont need to be unbanned just shorter
    • also i was joking with a friend called alex so i got banned for being racist about jews even do i am jewish
    • Admin who banned you: (Optional)
    • Evidence: (If applicable) got no evidence
    • to proof im jewish and it was a joke to my jewish buddy alex

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
  3. Alucard

Alucard Pyramid head Platinum VIP

You're extremely disrespectful you said to me: 'I hate admins and mods' and so on. You were also encouraging players to go and truce against me.
    Denied.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.