1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Silly Penguin [Private]Rico unban request :(

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by [Private]Rico, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Private]Rico

[Private]Rico Member

Hello Guys,

First of all I do not know how do I am so stupid.

Some days ago I've used an LUA by passer to have some fun on some sandbox servers. I did had my part of fun and IDKfking why I forgot to restart my game.

I tried to logon on the battle royale game mode and got kicked. Did not knowed why and retried, Boom! Banned!

I bet some guys know me. I only play on the Flood servers because its a lot of fun.

I did not hack or cheat on your servers. My ban was auto generated because I forgot to unload the LUA bypasser i've used on the sandbox servers to use some unlisted tools, like Advanced Duplicator:(

Please, I miss my daily flood sesions, Can i get an unban?

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Nothing. Autobanned coz I had a LUA Bypasser loaded in the memory

Reason why you should be unbanned: I did not hack on your servers, EVER!

Admin who banned you: None

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26632907

Infraction Record: Did not copied it :(

Evidence: (if applicable) Not applicable

2. manchyy

manchyy full time idiot

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    manchyy#6556
    Please try to avoid any use of hacking/lua tools, that could result in a ban. Since you have 0 infractions I'll unban you this time, but this is your last chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.