Social Media

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rick, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Hello there people of Devinity.
    It has come to my attention that does not currently have an active Social media campaign, and I wish to change that.
    My proposal is that we have the Admin(s) of devinity distribute access to certain accounts associated with devinity on social media websites. This would then allow selected a selected person to manage the account for the benefit of Devinity.

Why do we want this?
    The real question is why don't we want this. Social media is a free and easily managable way of marketing and expanding Devinity's horizons, it doesn't cost anything, and if the people chosen are willing to manage it proffesionally, there are near to no drawbacks. And whilst it may not bring huge positives, it's better than nothing.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    You may notice around the forums that there are some buttons implemented to share our community via Facebook or Twitter for example. Towards the bottom of the page you'll also find buttons that link you to our Twitter page, or to our Facebook page.

Admittedly we've not utilized our social media pages to any real extent but they were created with the intentions that if the community were to prosper then we would pay attention to them rightfully. I agree that we could update our Twitter, Facebook, and Steam group pages much more avidly as we have announcements or information about the community and server. This is a suggestion that I will consider and will begin to spread important announcements among each of the mediums rather than just here at our community.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.