Modification Song list suggestions

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Decap, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I have two song list suggestions. Feel free to comment about them or make other suggestions as well.

• Be able to filter by uploader. Sometimes I just want to play some songs I've added or go through the new songs someone else uploaded. Adding this filter will help us do that quicker and easier.
    • Add a song queue. Now that Platinum VIPs can access the songlist, there could arise the issue of people playing songs over and over or stopping a song that someone else played so they could play theirs. This is also an issue between admins as well already, not just a hypothetical possibility with VIPs. Adding a song queue could fix this as well as add restrictions to VIPs using the song list. Queuing will only take place if someone has forced a song to play already. So if songs are playing normally, then you can force a song to play right away. But if someone tries to play a song while that one is still playing, it will be queued instead of playing right away. VIPs could be restricted to queueing 1 song at a time that will play after the current song is done. Once their song is done, they can queue up another song. This could get a little complicated as songs that are queued could possibly leak into the wrong phase. (example: someone queues a slow song to play next, then a battle round starts and the slow song plays instead of a fast song) So as long as this is taken into account and done correctly everything should work fine.

2. thepastamonster

thepastamonster Member

I think the second suggestion is good but people may get a little confused so I'm not very sure. But overall I like the second suggestion better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.