1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by Wolfgang, Dec 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I've noticed that since Staff Applications may now be made by the user himself that he may edit the poll and create additional choices. I'm not sure whether the developers are aware of this, if they're not I was wondering if they'd like to keep the option or not.

2. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

The whole idea behind the new application system is to allow users the ability to edit their own information. If that means editing the poll, then I don't see it as a negative thing.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Mapplesauce

Mapplesauce twentyseven character title

well in the first place the poll doesn't really matter and additional choices are even more trivial so who cares lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Roflcopter Rogers

Roflcopter Rogers Least From The East Platinum VIP

Rip Jeffy's Bot

5. IceSeasons

IceSeasons Dedicated Member

I agree with jeffreythe00 on this issue here. I think the ability to edit your poll and other unwanted details in the staff application isn't such a significant problem, since it does not really affect any critical elements of the application (Reasoning for becoming staff, experiences etc.). Plus, if an application have a lot of grammatical or spelling mistakes, the applicant should reserve the right to amend it as well. Furthermore, I think this issue shouldn't be of concern to us since polls have been removed recently for any new applicants.

Even if the applicant were to abuse the polls in his staff application (by adding unnecessary options or such), at least it tells us about the character of the applicant. Right? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.