1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Staff error

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by V1pster1, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V1pster1

V1pster1 Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was banned for a long time, and I gave the server, but I wanted to play right now.
    What was the situation I will explain, I played 2 years ago talking with a friend became of him joking with offensive words, then I'm okay I write good luck in English, I'm going to sleep to go, kolser I said, "Okay, bye" and then I'm on the next day I go to the server and I have used a life weighs. I did not betray this value, and now want to return to a project, please unban me.
    Admin who banned you:[yellow] kolser
    Steam ID: me
    STEAM_0:1:110949659 kolser- Id screenshot
    Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874689069
    My name is ...АНОНИМ...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I know I'm nitpicking but you weren't banned '2 years ago' and what 'project' are you talking about?

3. V1pster1

V1pster1 Member

1.I then had another nickname will not say exactly whatever kind: nyan cat, angry man, angry bear
    2.When I was banned, I put up with it because don `t know where to write the complaint, and recently learned and really want to return to your project

4. V1pster1

V1pster1 Member

You unban me?

5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    You still haven't answered my question. Since @Kolser has originally banned you, you'll have to wait for his response.

6. V1pster1

V1pster1 Member

I'm sorry but I do not know much English, and because of this difficult to answer your question because I use a translator and he translates not true

7. Kolser

Kolser Cheeki Breeki Silver VIP

You were disrespectful and rude as soon as I joined. I'm pretty sure you were disrespectful on Russian as well as on English. Permabans are usually given to people who broke the rules (usually the same once) and got banned 4-5 times. In this case, I was banning you for the Sixth time. Which meant that this time, you will be going for a permaban. You've had some time to think about what you're doing when Counter gave you that 1-month ban, but you did not. Even furthermore, I remember you disrespecting me and others when I was a Silver VIP with your name of "DJ Nazi." Thanks and don't return again. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.