staff experiences?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loofy, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Loofy

Loofy Loneliest Silver VIP

It always interesting, with what goes behind the scenes of the action and fun of Flood servers. Of course, Flood staff members are the reason why we get to experience this enlightenment in the first place. This of course, doesn't come with some obstacles in mind, especially PARTICULAR players. Tell me the many horrible experiences you all had, when dealing with with these selected individuals. Or even any other experience you've dealt outside this game mode.

*note please refer the player as anonymous when posting

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

I don't think a thread like this is really good. It's never really a horror when staffing or dealing with rule breakers, it's pretty easy to deal with. If someone has a horror with anything flood related they're taking the gamemode too seriously. I have never had a horrible experience with flood. By the way if anyone wants to post in this thread, DO NOT POST ANY NAMES as you will be warned for flaming someone. Just don't do it.

3. Legacy™

Legacy™ Dedicated Member

The horror of typing !mute XXX or !ban XXX. Yeah as silver said , it's not a very horror-like experience. If you want to experience real horror , try staffing any RP server alone with 75+ players online.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Loofy

Ironically, I might ' ve gotten myself in one. Besides that my bad for this thread

5. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

Wait I lied, I had a horror today. A really bad one. Involving flood.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Loofy

7. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

No. It's much worse and you'll find out why later today.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • D'aww D'aww x 1
  8. Loofy

What a coincidence. Lucky me I guess

9. Clyde

Clyde Active Member

They they said that i wasssss stt-uu-ppid annnd and dumb anndd a lo lo lozeeerr. It was really scary

:eek::eek::eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Loofy

Ouch man, your feelings must had it good

11. The Gaming Bean

The Gaming Bean Dedicated Member

Not really a particular player just a particular event: The team event.
    This is when the minges come out to play. Prop pushing, trapping, etc. I've had to dish out more warnings, kicks, etc. on team events than any other event.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Decap

Decap Super Radman

There is drama behind the scenes, at least when I was staff there was. Not everyone of course, most of the current veteran staffers are drama free. However we've had a lot of people come and go that just brought way to much drama to the table and that was one of the reasons I ended up leaving, just got tired of having to babysit the kids.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Loofy

Tiny baby man huh?

You can also imagine teams building huge monstrosities, that it starts having a life of its own and goes ape shit (shark boats)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
    • D'aww D'aww x 1
  14. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    This, drama. It's been really demotivating for me to carry any kind of administrative work (configuring, moderation, etc.) and has to be the only reason that's preventing me from staying here any longer.

When I mean drama, I also mean when people shit on/incriminate me whenever I try to settle down a situation.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Fuk u go back to reddit

I don't think devinity is any worse than most other communities, if anything a bit better than the average.

The training wheels are pretty decent for Jr. Mod and the application system does a decent job. The stuff that makes the most drama is usually just mods, admins or founders making mistakes. I hope that most people recover from those but sometimes they don't and that's when the drama gets #juicy ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Loofy

If I do get accepted as Jr. Mod I guess I would find out what's it's like huh?

17. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Funny because you were one of the worst people to deal with (and still are). It baffles me why anyone let you come back, but at least I can say it's not my problem now. Devinity actually is worse than other communities in regards to drama, although I wouldn't say it's the worst. You can't throw drama onto the backs of staff either, especially when you and your buddies came onto the forums/teamspeak numerous times just to start shit with the staff then claim ignorance to it after you did it. You're a crafty asshole Rick, I'll give you that, but you're still an asshole. It's nice to know that 95% or more of people here don't like you and your shenanigans. So go ahead and come up with some witty response to try and make me feel bad or something like you always do. It won't matter and trust me, no one cares.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Loofy

Uhhhh I didn't mean for this forum to escalate like this

19. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Lmao it's okay you're not staff anymore I don't have to ;)

Haven't really done anything since I came back, I get I used to be a cunt and I was trying to subtly acknowledge that in my post. I certainly haven't been denying it.

My #goonsquad don't come here anymore and whilst obviously I'll likely never be able to fully regain some people's trust and respect I like to think I've made some progress and am at least not unanimously hated. It feels like that at least.

I'm sorry that I very likely wasted your time, I admit I did like to see how close to the sun I could fly (especially with you babygirl ;) ) but I hope I'm not the hardest one to deal with anymore as I'm trying not to be, I like to think I've spent my time back here very graciously and have at least tried to help develop devinity.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Don't take my statement as hostile, I think one of the biggest things you misunderstood about me is thinking that you actually did get under my skin all the time. Actually it's that I could care less about your shenanigans and that I actively avoid wasting my time on you. Sure I haven't had any issues with you since you've been back, but knowing how much of a cunt you can be leads me to just not want to talk to you at all really. So for the sake of not derailing this thread to much with these pointless squabbles, I'll end it here. No need to get the final word in Rick, I'm sure it would be something clever.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1