1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Still banned for being good

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Xeno, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeno

Xeno Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    Erwin#5069
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: it was a 1v1 my buddy died and i ran for the zone. I sat down and turned around and killed the last dude. I won then i was banned. No wonder everybody on the server is shit. Seems like if you are anywhere close to good you get banned. First time playing and within like a hour or two one of the J mods banned two guys.

Reason why you should be unbanned: the crosair i have is what happenes when you use a gamepad. There is a command to enable it and to diaable it.

Admin who banned you: (recommended) HunterGaming

SteamID: (use this link to find your steamid) STEAM_1:0:145789990

Infraction Record: Nothing happens when i click it. I got screenshot of ban though. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1385624141

Evidence: (if applicable) open links
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=283788007

The crosair gets enables when you use a gamepad. I used one like a long time ago and never knew how to disable it. BTW just because someone is good doesnt mean they are hacking. I wasnt talked to at all. I was banned instantly.

2. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Don’t make a duplicate request if your first one was denied, your ban is being discussed so please be patient for a verdict.

3. manchyy

manchyy full time idiot

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    manchyy#6556
    After discussion with staff I am going to unban you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.