Teamspeak

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Derfboy the fish, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derfboy the fish

Derfboy the fish Dedicated Member

One thing the community likes people to do is get on TS, but not everyone can always get onto TS, but so far TS has been dead. I will get on and 1-2 people will be on the server at the same time as me. The record amount of people I have ever seen on the server is 6 (including me, but 2 were afk and 1 was twitch streaming and barely talking to us.) My main point in this post is we should get the Teamspeak out there more, when I looked on the website fore the Teamspeak IP, it was nowhere, the only place to get the IP is asking someone in the shoutbox or the group page. I feel that the Teamspeak IP should found easily on the website and should be encouraged more on the servers to get people to join it. This is not some ground breaking thing that needs to be changed, I feel though that if Teamspeak is something we have, lets use it to its fullest ability. Lets get the teamspeak populated and active. #MakeTeamspeakGreatAgain (Sorry I had too)

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I do agree with you but there isn't much we can do about it. If people don't want to talk they're not going to talk, plus staff don't need it to communicate anymore as we have slack now. I believe we should stop wasting the money and switch back to Discord.

3. Legacy™

Legacy™ Dedicated Member

I agree there is no way to find the teamspeak ip unless you ask someone who knows it. It should be added in the website and maybe somewhere in-game
    to encourage people to use the teamspeak.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    It's in the teampseak thread...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.