1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied The Festive Potato Ban Apeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by The Festive Potato, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Festive Potato

The Festive Potato Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: So, a guy named wiaderko21 was calling literally everything on the server, ~snipped~. (he was calling pretty much everyone ~snipped~, including a few boats.) after a while, an admin came on and banned him for ''racism'', I pointed out that its not racist to call everyone ~snipped~ (factual), and was kicked for racism. I come back on and explain that I did not say anything racist, the admin tried to explain it was, but since it isn't I kept pointing out it isn't racist. I was then banned for 4 hours.
      2. Admin who banned you: The White Wolf
      3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48013338 (my steam id)
      4. Evidence: If you know what the definition of racism is, you would know it is not racist to call everyone, LITERALLY, EVERYONE, ~snipped~.
      5. Why it isn't racist: First, it is NOT racist to debate whether or not something is racist, so I have no clue how I could be banned for this, secondly, it's factual that its not racist to call everyone, regardless of race, a racist term. Not to mention, plenty of black people call other black people ~snipped~, are they, also, racist? It's really simple to be honest. Its only racist if you use it in a racist context to degrade someone because they are black. Call everyone a ~snipped~, regardless of race, isn't racist. Whether or not you agree with the facts is irrelevent, I only debated whether or not it was racist, how that can be racist is beyond me.
      6. IT IS NOT RACIST TO DEBATE WHETHER SOMETHING IS RACIST OR NOT, IF IT IS, EXPLAIN HOW ANY OF MY POINTS ARE WRONG, INSTEAD OF JUST DENYING. ty

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

~snipped~ is a racist term, therefor racism. Denied.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Festive Potato

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: So, a guy named wiaderko21 was calling literally everything on the server, ~snipped~. (he was calling pretty much everyone ~snipped~, including a few boats.) after a while, an admin came on and banned him for ''racism'', I pointed out that its not racist to call everyone ~snipped~ (factual), and was kicked for racism. I come back on and explain that I did not say anything racist, the admin tried to explain it was, but since it isn't I kept pointing out it isn't racist. I was then banned for 4 hours.
    4. Evidence: If you know what the definition of racism is, you would know it is not racist to call everyone, LITERALLY, EVERYONE, ~snipped~.
    5. Why it isn't racist: First, it is NOT racist to debate whether or not something is racist, so I have no clue how I could be banned for this, secondly, it's factual that its not racist to call everyone, regardless of race, a racist term. Not to mention, plenty of black people call other black people ~snipped~, are they, also, racist? It's really simple to be honest. Its only racist if you use it in a racist context to degrade someone because they are black. Call everyone a ~snipped~, regardless of race, isn't racist. Whether or not you agree with the facts is irrelevent, I only debated whether or not it was racist, how that can be racist is beyond me.
    6. IT IS NOT RACIST TO DEBATE WHETHER SOMETHING IS RACIST OR NOT, IF IT IS, EXPLAIN HOW ANY OF MY POINTS ARE WRONG, INSTEAD OF JUST DENYING. ty

4. Logster

Logster Logest Of All Logs Silver VIP

Umm this is the second post for your UNBAN request the first one got DENIED already.

You were banned for a valid reason.

09. Do not disrespect/annoy Devinity administration or your fellow players. (This includes harassment of any kind)
    10. Do not discriminate against other players. (On the basis of religion, sex, race, orientation, ethnicity, age, etc.)

5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Sorry bud.

6. The Festive Potato

7. The Wolf Whisperer

The Wolf Whisperer Alpha Wolf

I don't understand why you can't comprehend anything apart from idiocy and ignorance. you will now face a forum ban on top of the one I issued to you on the server. Divinity as a whole does not tolerate racism reguardless of one's race or opinion on the matter. Our policies and guidelines are here for a reason and if you disagree then leave. No one is forcing you to be involved with this community. We do not tolerate racists like yourself and the fact that you believe in racism is fucking disgusting. Get lost you ignorant, insensitive, shameless, waist of space.

8. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    yo bro are you gonna piss off? its not getting accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.