Forum Game The Good Deed Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Viral, Oct 5, 2016.

?

Agree?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hello, So correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think that this has been done before, Bassically you just say people who you think are helpful around the server (It doesn't just have to be staff!) The person at the end of the month with the most good deeds will recieve a prize from me personaly that will be disclosed at the date of it being given.
    My people are :
    @Seth > Overall great guy, Supports new players and helps all around the server.
    @Seboo23 : Always a good person to speak to in-game to have a joke with, while he can still have his serious side (Which is good!)
    @Nyaaa~ ∑:3 > Always there to speak and play with, Great staff member!
    @Bayrock > Obviously BayRock will be here! He and @Donkie both make Devinity what it is today, none of this would be here without them.
    @CounterCraftz > Played a few times in-game, Very funny and good at what he does and helps everyone out all the time.

Please feel free to PM me if I have left you out and you feel you should be mentioned, The prize winner will be announced 31/10/2016.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    So do we list our own 'good deeds'?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    You list people in the community who you think have done good things :) Like if Player 1 was struggling and didn't know how to play player 2 comes along and helps him, showing the basics etc,etc then player 2 would have done a good deed and would be able to be submitted on this thread by anyone who feels like they should be submitted :D.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    It's really hard not to be biased since majority comes from the staff team but yeah,I guess the entire team for being the best out there, without 'all of us' devinity wouldn't even have existed in the first place.
    But last but not least our community members for the same thing above as primarily they're the reasons we continue to strive. :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Seth

Seth That Guy Platinum VIP Gold VIP

You kinda took the cake with that one there...like......that was everyone.....

6. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    That was pretty much the whole point hehe

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  7. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

I dont see much good in something i do almost every day. Its just... happening. By itself. Talk and play with people, for me - everyday job. Hobby even. And if you take the whole "stuff" thing, then im just doing my... job.

Entire Devinity staff is doing good deeds on every day basis, and thats what we do. What we Should do. So, I, personaly, think, that such "deeds" should be given to players unknown. Things that Staff do - good deed from not just 1 man, but from the whole team. And my doings, as much as doings of my friends, companions and cooperators in Staff Team, should go to us all.

At least that's what i think. Personaly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Every supporter has done the greatest of deeds. Without each and every player and staff (including trolls) Devinity wouldn't be what it is today.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Roflcopter Rogers

Roflcopter Rogers Least From The East Platinum VIP

Think that message was including me and Rick xD. But I mean Jeff is a freaking god, he is a good deed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • D'aww D'aww x 1
  10. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Don't think so highly of yourself, Rick was the troll:p

• Like Like x 1