The scariest thing that happened in your life ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dantesque, Dec 23, 2017.

1. dantesque

dantesque Member

i want some crunchy stories, everything is accepted, even if it's ridiculous (and more it's long, more it's cool).

here's mine : i nearly got kidnapped by a pedophile, i was like 12.
    there was an announcement in my school earlier the same day : "a kid got kidnapped by a guy in a black Ford van" or smthing like that.

i was going back to home with a friend and we saw it, the van stopped just at my right and he began to open the door. we never ran this fast in our lives, but we were safe, he didn't follow us.

• Like Like x 1
  2. C.L

C.L Anonymous Alcoholic

Ran out of beer.
    The end.

3. dantesque

dantesque Member

that sounds horrific

4. C.L

C.L Anonymous Alcoholic

It was, i'm still going too counseling meetings for it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. dantesque

dantesque Member

good luck buddy, if you wanna talk about it i'm here, watch out for the PTSD.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. TheMoon

TheMoon Member

I almost got arrested on halloween.

So rewind to october of this year , I was pondering what I should wear. Now being a 15 year old I figured I was too old to go treat or treating I still wanted to go out and strike fear into people. Now unlike a lot of people I think Halloween is the best time of year so when I do it I go all out.

At first I wanted to dress up as a deformed clown covered in blood and fake organs. But soon enough I realised if I were to do that I would have been kicked the shit out of by anyone that figured that clown hunting was a good idea. We had reports in the local area of clowns making appearances in housing estates late at night so there would be a good chance I would have gotten the reciving end of those beatings.

For a while I was out of unique ideas but I was watching the purge trilogy for the first time and I loved the creative designs that the antagonists wore in that, (Specifically election year). Such as Lady Liberty, God is Dead and The Kiss me masks. I looked online and found a great LED mask that replicated Lady Liberty (Pictured Below).

Long Story short. I wore this mask, White polo shirt which dumped a shitload of fake blood on and I caried around a metal baseball bat that I spray painted black and put Red glow in the dark paint on it saying "Your Fucked."

So Hallowen night comes. Me and A friend head out to a nearby forest ,sp00k a few kids and have fun , you know the usual. Now nothing much happens until late, Id guestimate it was around 9pm so all the little kids had gone home so it was next to lawless. We were hoping we could find a clown or two and rustle their jimmies , give em the ol 1, 2 if you know what im saying ;). We are in a densely populated housing estate quite far from where I lived so we were thinking of heading back and then we saw this big dude (Like adult 200lbs+ ) in like a massive bat costume with is jaw hanging dow and dripping fake blood. He was holding this big fucking axe and In all honesty I thought it was real , might have been may not have been I never really thought to look but. In that moment I froze. Despite how i like to be the big spoky guy i just couldnt move. My mate who was alot stronger than me just took the bat out of my hands and ran at the guy. I was freaking out like what the fuck is he gonna get slashed so I yell stop and after looking back on it was not a good idea as it probably alerted some people in the estate. My friend smashes his legs in with the bat and the dude drops to the floor, he didnt sound like he was in pain just alot of heavy grunting and breathing tho more than likely was. He just starts kicking the mans head in repeatedly. After about 10 seconds we just bolt out of their and Either he or someone who saw reported this to the police.

We are both shiting ourselves as we are trying to run to my house as quick as we can and its like a 40 min walk. As we were almost home of course we see a police car so we leg it into a little patch of trees and I swear as I looked back this woman officer stared me in the eyes and her eyes widened and begin to gasp. Im not joking I thought we were gona get fucking nicked and Im a good kid so this sort of stuff was unimaginable to me and thought me having to explain this to my parents was nerve racking. We managed to loop back round my village through a number of feilds ands bushes until we get to the house. After that night we never heard anything or saw anything in the news. I was really shook after and wondered what happend to the guy and if what my friend did was right or wrong. I managed to find the mask the guy had if thats any consolattion but yeah. Single Handedly the worst experience of my life. Screenshot_1.png purge-election-yearimage_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Vixen

Vixen Neko Trap Gold VIP

Discord:
    Trapxify#4667
    Friend slept over, went to the toilet It was late at night i was awake for like 36 Hours.
    He left the Door to my Room open so i just stared into my Dark Hallway whyever
    Then suddenly, something white flew right in my Direction i got scared as hell because there was some loud noise but that white thing never hit me

8. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

i never get scared cos im not a lil b

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. dantesque

dantesque Member

damn that mask looks rad Moon, what a story, i have alot of stories with the police aswell, i'm a lil' thug

i don't understand, what was the white thing ?

10. ✪ Fuzzy

✪ Fuzzy Member Platinum VIP Gold VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Blaze211#7579
    I was with friends at a local pool and i jumped into the pool like stiff, like standing up straight idk. when i hit the bottom i had a shock go throughout my body to my feet and i couldnt do anything, i was in third grade at the time so i cried, and i couldnt move. some adults ran over to me and picked me up and took me to a chair, and i could barely walk, i was really hunched over and i was like that for awhile and i thought that was it. but i later recoved without going to the doctor.

11. Vixen

Vixen Neko Trap Gold VIP

Discord:
    Trapxify#4667
    Exactly that is the thing, i dont know what that white thing was, it looked like a lump but didnt hit me

12. Shadowy

Shadowy Member Silver VIP

The scariest thing that happened in my life was when I got lost at a walmart.. :/

• D'aww D'aww x 1
  13. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    The scariest thing that happened to me is almost losing a family member. I believe no one should ever have to go through that pain, but that's just how life works. Some things in life aren't fair but you have to grow up from it and keep on moving forward.

14. -=Combine0007 |CMBS|=-

-=Combine0007 |CMBS|=- Member

I can`t still figure out why it scared me, because I should have laughed about it, but anyways, was just walking around city, I had meeting with my friends in the centre and I had 1 hour left till it, so I decided to walk through the park while it was around 9pm. So, when I almost reached the end of the park, suddenly man came out of the bushes, holding bugle. We stared at each other and then he said: "Whaat? Im just looking for my dog."
    Overall, this situation was mix of fear and fun.

15. †Zzoppa†

†Zzoppa† Lolist Contributor Silver VIP Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Zzoppa #1148
    What can frighten me ... Yes, nothing, Zzoppa tear and chop off their enemies! :3 But there is one funny story: When I was about 5 years old, and I was in kindergarten, I often went out on the porch, and shouted to my mom that she would take me. The whole point is that it was audible all the way, and among other things, my mother heard this, because the kindergarten is right in front of the house, lel.

16. dantesque

dantesque Member

the pool, omg, i had so much stories with it. lemme tell you guys one :
    i was 10, and "in love" with a girl in my class. we had swimming lessons back in the day so i was in the pool with her.
    the pool was separated, there was advanced swimmers who could go in the deep part, and the beginners who can only swim in the less deep part.

me, having a really heavy ego, wanted to impress her by going in the deep part where she was (i was a completely bad swimmer and an idiot).
    i think you see it coming... i started to drown, i was crying, "help help !!" it was totaly ridiculous. the lifeguard saved me.

ikr, i've lost alot, i understand you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. WolfMan

WolfMan If You Can Dream It,You Can Do It. Platinum VIP

Mines is that i saw a haunted house xD

18. Loofy

Loofy Loneliest Silver VIP

I thought I was attracted to 3d girls

19. Vixen

Vixen Neko Trap Gold VIP

Discord:
    Trapxify#4667
    woah fuck dude did you recover?

20. Loofy

Loofy Loneliest Silver VIP

I did...the moment I saw your taste :satanya_laugh: I'm sorry you're the best I've met thus far