Troxxys Tutorial

Discussion in 'Interests' started by Troxxy, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Troxxy

Troxxy Active Member Gold VIP

I Got an idea from Rick and I feel like I should follow up on it. So basically I'm gonna make a video focusing on how to play flood and get to know the game for beginners. Because I feel like when people join they have no idea what to do and there is no proper tutorial to tell them what to do and is no fun so I hope that will help them I want to see some opinions saying if I should or should not do it so post your reply and I will think about it. Edit: Or maybe when level 0 people join the game a chart or a forum post pulls up explaining the basics of flood. To help them understand and get them hooked maybe like I got hooked to grow the community. Because when they join I just feel like they leave and don't care because they don't know how to play the game. So please think about it cause I would like the community to grow bigger. Cause I would like to see more people taking a liking to the game knowing what to do and how to play.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Idea would be that if you joined the server for the very first time you would be able to watch a 1 or so minute tutorial on how to use the q menu and how to build a simple boat

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

And how to join/make a team PLEASE.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Latte

Latte Member

Also how to change music volume.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1