1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Trucing?

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by NYFOX12, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYFOX12

NYFOX12 Active Member

Hello, I know this is sort of pathetic but I was banned for trucing with some random guy while I was waiting for my friend to get on, im a little upset yes, but when I take a step back I was actually trucing even though I didnt mean to, I applogize and I know its a 1 hour ban, but I even told the guy I dont want to truce with you, go somewhere else, but me I was in a skype call getting ready to invite me friend so I got banned in the middle of it all, and I think there is just a lot of confusion, I didnt mean to truce, I am sorry for trucing, and I just want to play some good ole flood with my friend, even though its an hour ban. Its just me and my friend were hyping this up all day and we finally get the chance and am im banned for trucing shortly before we even begin, again I am truely sorry and even though its a 1 hour ban I would like it to be removed. thank you.

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I've warned these players numerous times and went straight for a ban afterwards (assumingly they already have clear understanding of the server rules with over 24 hours of playtime). Since @NYFOX12 has contacted me directly, I'll gracefully lift the ban along with the others who were involved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.