1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Un ban appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Harvo, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harvo

Harvo Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    Harvo#8768
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Sooooo hi my name is harvo.I recently got banned for cheating and I'm here to tell the honest story.I like this server but earlier on that day my friend sent me files for gmod aimbot and as soon a second I entered I got banned Although I didn't use the cheats
    I have a screenshot of the guy sending me the stuff just add me on discord so I can show u

Reason why you should be unbanned: honestly I really like the battle royale and was considering buying VIP, also I had no intent to do anything bad cuz I know this would happen. I'm guessing when I did the commands in ye single player it applied for the server console aswell or it just banned me because of my files tbh I don't really know and I understand why u may think I'm lying

Admin who banned you: anti cheat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98506665

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/members/harvo.10682/

Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450691962920763392/508401793835859969/image0.jpg

If u check time I was banned, it would be close to the time the messages were sent

If u need anymore information contact me on discord Harvo#8768

2. manchyy

manchyy full time idiot

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    manchyy#6556
    Unfortunately anticheat doesn't do false bans. IF you were honest about the situation maybe I would've considered doing an unban.
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.