1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Appeal (BR US #1)

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by RandyCo, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandyCo

RandyCo Member

I killed 7 people in a game of battle royale on US #1, went into another round and killed 2 people, then i was banned for Exploitation / modding.

I wasn't cheating.

Bjincy

STEAM_0:0:91676233

Infractions: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198143618194

One player said he sent Bjincy a video of me aimbotting. I asked bjincy and there was none.

2. Vixen

Vixen Neko Trap Gold VIP

Discord:
    Trapxify#4667
    @Bjincy Your Case. Please send the Video.

3. Sir. Juan Carlos

Sir. Juan Carlos Doggomeme Overlord

Server:
    Battle Royale
    +I didnt experience anything but it really looks like he didnt cheat.Cheaters usually dont ask for an unban like he does, you can tell the difference.

4. Bjincy

Bjincy Editor in Chief of Devinity Bronze VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    bjincy#2064
    Unban him, I was falsely informed that he was hacking and saw very suspicious activity, but later found out that the people who reported him lied and were actually trying to get him banned and even went as far as to lie to me about a video and try to get me to lie about it to fellow staff. Despite all of that, this was still my fault and I am deeply sorry RandyCo. P.S. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, I had wrote this a few hours ago and it saved as a draft instead of posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.