1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban appeal flood [Ban Reduced]

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by VERTiiOH, Jun 7, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VERTiiOH

VERTiiOH Member Bronze VIP

idk why i got banned i did nothing wrong... A player on a flood server i think us #2 not sure names jingle bells was trolling minging harrasing everyone before i got on i waited it out a few rounds to see what he was doing, and it this point the mod and jr mod had left, everyone about 6 ppl constantly complained asking for a kick. I walked out of my plot and saw jinglebells mingind and proppushing not to mention his constant bullying in chat, upon multiple requests to kick i put up a votekick, and it was successful. He joined back and continued to minge over and over, they asked again for a votekick, so i put it up to vote (as i was listening to the people) and he was kicked and he immeditaly joined back, at this point another gold member had joined i cnat rememer his name but it was something like shake of shaft somethin like that... Jingle was still harrassing in chat still minging and prop pushing.... this is when the jr mod joined back and just did nothing he ignored all the requests of a temp ban, after all the complaints the OTHER gold member put up a ban request and he was sucessfully banned. I simply did my part to help help the server clear of a toxin like him i did nothing but do what the people had asked for, I said my fair share of negative comments about him in chat but all in self defense and all i said was "cry less please" or "cry me a river" i am wrongfully punished for doing good to the server... i ask for a unban i have been a member for a long time and this is my first real problem with any staff or players, and recieved a 7 day ban...and if you want to bring on of the ppl on here to ask about it bring a guy named lots he plays alot and he was one of the people asking for a kick

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. VERTiiOH

ask questions all you want i can tell you the truth behind this

3. Bagels

Bagels Dedicated Member Bronze VIP

1. "Reason" and "Faggot" aren't actual reasons to kick somebody. If you really want to votekick someone, give an actual reason.
    2. This same group of people kept going on about a kid until you forced him to leave. Right after he left, they said "We're just trolling him". Is forcing other players to leave the server acceptable? Are you people really doing what you think is right?
    3. You could have ended the situation like respectable people instead of going on and on. I get he was being a bit of a dick, but you guys kept going on about him. The situation would have been over if you just stopped.
    4. The other player kicked him for a real reason this time, he was prop pushing.

Insult me all you want, I don't care. This is my first week moderating, after all. If other people really decide you were in the right, I will personally write you an apology.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. VERTiiOH

well i just gotta say i saif faggot at first because thats literally what he was being, a troll minge and proppusher, i get that you would have rather liked a real reason but he was the only one harrassing player lol everyone else threw insults at him for what he was saying about them i didnt force him to leave, he was breaking plenty rules i silmply put up a vote... and do you remember what he said when he joined back? oh no you dont you did nothing about the situation and you let it get to where its at but he said "are you gonna kick me again lol ill be back in 20 sec i want you to kick me" and nobody said " oh were just trolling him" they were clearly mad and he was just buggin everyone on the server when he got kicked all they said was "thank god hes gone" nobody said anything of what your describing... he was a cancer to the server and had to go, and the fact that you said "you guys" got me confused? i explained it all i said was self defense of what he said to me everytime he called me something i would say "cry more" and leave it at that and the other player didnt kick him he banned him... and you were there for the whole theing you were in the server, and if you had just temp banned the man it would not be where its at now. Edit: you made a whole lot of lies in your reply jsut sayin.

5. Bagels

Bagels Dedicated Member Bronze VIP

I apologize for messing up with my writing a bit. I meant "another" kid. It wasn't the same guy, but the same group of people were going on and on until he left the server which is already a problem with being able to trust them. And on another note, Clyde extended his ban to 3 days. I still don't like that you how all of you acted throughout the entire situation, you were all acting like dicks, he was, you were, I'm not on any side here. I don't like how you handled the situation, but you're being rude.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I'm back, sorry for my delayed response. Accusing a staff member of lying is a bad thing to do and your attitude overall towards us is pretty shit. I looked through the logs one more time and can find no evidence that he was bullying anyone. I believe you weren't completely in the wrong here, but I also believe you are exaggerating the truth to further express your innocence.

Now I feel you may not have deserved this to all come down on you and not the rest of the trolls (even though it looks as if you fell into peer pressure) I'm willing to reduce your ban.

Perhaps if you had admitted your wrongdoings, been apologetic and mature, not been rude to Bagels and myself, and followed the correct format you're ban would have been completely taken off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858

@VERTiiOH Please do not create misleading vote kicks and/or bans. It gives us the impression of you abusing voting privileges.

Rule 17 has been revised

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.