1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unban appeal?

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by shockra神, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shockra神

shockra神 Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was playing BR, running around the small circle when I got shot at, I looked over and attacked the enemy, killed him and ran over the edges till I spotted another, I got shot at and I killed him, after I won the round I was banned for exploiting.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I was not cheating, why would I report other cheaters if I was one of them, doesnt make too much logic, I could just simply join the game like the others and aimbot everyone down, in this situation I wasnt even hitting every shot, wasted 2 mags at 2 enemies, using AN94. I have been playing here for a week and I just get banned out of nowhere for no reason at all, as much as I know there needs to be hard evidence against someone cheating not just judgment of one. I literally have not been cheating and I never was, seems a bit fishy ban to me. Also, if I was truly cheating why was I not recorded already and complained onto forums, I played with mods,donators etc, everyone could record me but I was never recorded?

Admin who banned you: Rick (forest pelican)

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:2002120

Infraction Record: I have 2 infractions on record, first ban was by Rick aswell, but it was on accident and this another one by Rick.

Evidence: Evidence should be him, I record couple of my kills etc and I can upload those demos, I dont know why would I be banned without any evidence but pure judgment.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Whilst you do need to record evidence if you're making ban requests, it's not required of staff members as it would be an unreasonable expectation.

I agree that you're not always hacking and that is obvious, however on one of your rounds you almost died a few times and then began shooting people through the forest, either you were using wallhacks or forced errors etc.

Denied.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.