1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban appeal?

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by shockra神, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shockra神

shockra神 Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was in a forest and I killed a guy by blindfire as I heard him shuot towards me, took me 2 mags to kill him and I got banned.

Reason why you should be unbanned: It has been a long time? No? Well, I came here to request my unban after talking to counter if I can appeal, since I wasnt sure if I actually deserved a chance after some other shit that popped up, anyways, I got banned for "Exploiting - Modding" back in Jun 08 then have been unbanned to Jun 13 when my permanent ban was final, because everyone thought I did cheat, which I am sorry about, because I have not.. You all have seen me on forums reporting cheaters and helping others which was my main goal within the community until my ban, which I can actually say is somewhat rightful due to the fact my easier sense to see someone due to the config I used, which was clientside and wasnt nothing lua based, still never used cheats or anything of such nature, I dont have a need to do that, I also recently got a new pc which is me making this appeal because the fact I dont have to use the config anymore, just set my settings to medium/low and play like I used to, or even better now. I know this probably wont be given to me but I recently also have been recording gmodz and that can prove I got a new pc, I guess.

Admin who banned you: Rick [forest pelican]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2002120

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=STEAM_0:0:2002120

Evidence: N/A

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Unbanned. Have fun on our servers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.