1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Application |)_uCh

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by |)_uCh, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |)_uCh

|)_uCh Member

I was banned for offensive language (which I think is bullshit because everything uses offensive language and I think I got banned because selective enforcement of rules) Harassment of staff (?! Please show me how I harassed) Spamming shitty chat bind (Well sorry have nothing to add) Cheating on staff app (Can not deny I think that should be a shorter ban not perm)

Banned by silver (who wasn't on server I don't think when it happened)

I am STEAM_0:1:155824926

infractions unknown

EDIT: I also had it reduced to 5 days then back to perma

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I told silver to permanently ban (from a week ban) you while we were in voice chat. So I'm going to go ahead and reinstate your 7 day ban (again) since it was somehow brought back up to a permanent after I talked to you in discord on sunday. I apologize if you were confused/agitated by such actions but do note that we won't be lenient from hereon the next time you break server rules.
    [​IMG]

Just because people used offensive language doesn't mean you're allowed to do it too. Besides, the term that you used doesn't outweigh the excuse. Please don't be afraid to talk to one of us if that is the case and as always please make sure you re-read the server rules thoroughly.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.