1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Keeta

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Keeta, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeta

Keeta Member

Hello, I am French because I do not speak well English I will make this candidate via google translation thank you for your understanding .
    1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was getting to the server when I got to the server my gmod crash when I reboot the games I got this message that appeared Banned for! Cake Anticheat: Incident STEAM_0: 1: 79230753/111 : Clientside lua execution by (Console) Permanently | Appeal @ Devinity.org
    2. Admin who banned you: Console
    3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79230753
    4. Evidence: I have no proof because I have not done anything ... I want to be deban from your server it's been more than a year since I know this server, so I would like to be deban. Thank you

2. classic

classic Community Member Platinum VIP

Not sure if this is a legitimate ban or not, there has been some problems with the anti-cheat lately according to other staff members, i will tag some other staff that may be able to give you a hand @CounterCraftz @Wolfgang @jeffreythe00

French Translation via google translate:

Je ne sais pas si c'est une interdiction légitime ou non, il ya eu quelques problèmes avec les anti-trichez dernièrement selon les autres membres du personnel, je vais marquer d'autres membres du personnel qui peuvent être en mesure de vous aider

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hey Keeta,

I will unban you now but if it happens again I will have to ban you again you. I do speak fluent french so I'll send you a pm in case you want me to explain further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.