1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied unban me please (1 day ban)

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Dizzy | FutureRP.co, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzy | FutureRP.co

Dizzy | FutureRP.co Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: (required)
    i was banned for a day for disrespect but the admin called us a retard so I called him a idiot and I will report him and he banned me for being overly disrespectfull

it happened because someone was proppushing and he wouldn't do anything about it after 3 people telling him to stop him and he replies with "He isint even prop pushing re****" whichg he disrespected me so I called him a idiot and to do his job and he also watched us get prop pushed I have 3 witnesses who I was playing with so I would like to be unbanned his name is CJ and I want you to speak with him

Reason why you should be unbanned: (required)
    He disrespected me first which I really don't find fair because no staff member should be disrespecting and not doing his job properly when someone was proppushing and instead just watched

Admin who banned you: (recommended)
    CL

SteamID: (use this link to find your steamid)
    STEAM_0:1:97947502

Infraction Record: (copy the link; can be found on the information tab of your forum profile)

Evidence: (if applicable)
    I have 3 witnesses who play regualy
    https://gyazo.com/edb46c2da367ff9c0ac2d48340f93f3e

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. C.L

C.L Anonymous Alcoholic

None of you are getting unbanned, you were extremely obnoxious and disrespectful, on top of that you were also mic spamming music for a good 3min even though i told you no.
    And the guy wasent prop pushing we hoverd his boat over your boat for what 2sec and all of you started to yell into your mic and go ape shit, i feel like you're guys are just trying to start drama so denied.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.