1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unban me please i rlly like flood i have 8,000 hours in gmod

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Hue G. Rection, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hue G. Rection

Hue G. Rection Member

Server:
    Flood
    So some guy, most likely the guy the requested to have me banned, had literally told me to kill myself on the flood server; and of course I retort back. Granted, I could have been a little less harsh than using slurs, but it's just that self harm is a very sensitive issue to me because my half-brother took his own life last year. I will try to keep a cool head from now on. My ban is currently a week long and I would very much enjoy to have it be removed considering I have only been playing on your servers for two days but already have 11 hours logged.

reason i want to be unbanned is bc i rlly rlly rlly like flood for some reason

dont know the staff who applied the ban

steam id: STEAM_0:1:52465868

Thank!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  2. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    No. You will not be unbanned. My condolences for your half-brother, but if what you're saying is true surely nobody was there to provoke you in the several other instances of you yelling homophobic and racial slurs at people, actively encouraging them to leave our servers. You should take this time to reflect on your actions.

If you can submit a ban request with evidence of the person provoking you I'd be glad to ban them as well, as we have a zero tolerance policy for that type of behaviour.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.