1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unban Please :D

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Reginald The Squirrel, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reginald The Squirrel

Reginald The Squirrel Member Gold VIP

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: My friend and I were playing flood, and TheWolfWhisper started to stalk us because we truced onced before not knowing the new rules because I havent played it in a long time. I then start shooting my friends boat then stop shooting it because he told me that he wanted to truce and I didnt so I tricked him into thinking I was trucing then shooting his boat when he didnt know
    Admin who banned you: WolfWhisperer
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42000946
    Evidence: None, Sorry

2. Skittles

Skittles Taco Hater

• Useful Useful x 2
  3. The Wolf Whisperer

The Wolf Whisperer Alpha Wolf

You have already received punishment from me before and I already warned you in the past that Trucing is not allowed. I also expect players to read our rules as it pops up in their face every time you join the server. You are to ride your ban out until it expires which was a 48 hour ban to begin with. This is not you or your friend's first infraction and hopefully this ban will teach you a lesson and change your behavior. As for claiming to not know the rules I had clearly told you that trucing wasn't allowed and yet you chose to ignore me. Your punishment is fair and will not be cut short. Also unban requests are for sincere apologies for breaking rules in the first place. All I see here is you accusing me of "stalking" you. Pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.