1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unban Please?

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Frosty, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty

Frosty Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Brief description of what happened before I was banned:
    My friend and I were playing and we were at the lighthouse and he had just been killed, which I proceeded to kill the player that killed him. I then ran from the lighthouse to the docks where I noticed another player on the road by the red truck adjacent from the lighthouse. I ran all the way up the docks and saw the player through the fence and crouched and shot at him and killed him, Right after killing him my screen went white with a message saying that I have been banned permanently for Exploitation/Modding. I have never hacked in any game nor find any reason to.

Reason why I should be unbanned:
    I love playing on this server daily with my friend killascott, we get on every night to just have a chill time and have some fun. We've played with our fair share of hacking enemies and we've done our best to catch them in the act and report them. I don't feel the ban was justified for just 2 kills in the game after the admin joined. It was so sudden and abrupt and I feel like I have been punished for playing fairly and not cheating.

Admin who banned me:
    Bjincy

SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:59785209

Infraction Record:
    https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198079836146

2. Bjincy

Bjincy Editor in Chief of Devinity Bronze VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    bjincy#2064
    Denied. I observed you locking onto players as well as going directly after people who were entirely out of your sight. I also was on the server for a lot longer than you think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.