1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban req

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Supersnus, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Supersnus

Supersnus Member

Discord:
    who#4596
    Description of the situation
    Actually, as it was, I was banned for modding for several years (2 or 3 years ago) on the battle royale server. Yes, I admit that I used cheats to test the wall hack and specifically went to a large server where there are relatively few people, after playing a little I got a ban.

Why should you unban me?
    Honestly, I don’t even know because I know what I violated then, but the only thing I can do is ask the administration for mercy and ask for a reduction in the term / or unban.
    I just want to come back and play with my friends

My steam
    STEAM_0:0:174383526

2. [EF] FironTheFox

[EF] FironTheFox Member Staff Member Senior Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    RachelFirestorm#1028
    Hello Supersnus
    Sorry for long time no responding. You were banned with reason
    "Exploitation - Modding" by TheTragedy死. Since this happened in 05-Mar 2019 on Battle Royale Gamemode(which is not belongs to Devinity anymore) and you sound honest about understanding your actions, we decided to give you second chance. You will be unbanned soon, but please, make sure you have no any scripts when you join our servers, also re-read our Devinity Flood Rules to not get punished for anything else. Enjoy your stay!