1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Request- alb1024

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by alb1024, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alb1024

alb1024 Member

So an admin named Dawson banned my friend for something we still have no idea for. I then try to point out ban worthy things the admins were doing, by saying you can't v-clip and such because those are against the rules and are ban worthy even for admins. Then I threaten to post on there forums what they have been doing and some guy says I can get banned for doing that, and I say admins disrespecting the owners rules and other players is also ban worthy. Then I pointed out that admins were supposed to set examples for others and before I could finish where I was going with that, I was permanently banned no warning or temporary ban just forever.
    I hope whoever is reading this will decide to unban me because Divinity Flood is my favorite server.

Photo Proof:
    http://imgur.com/a/QUqLc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95448420

2. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. alb1024

alb1024 Member

There are no rules against threatening to however, there are rules for admins that are cheating in the game.

4. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    [​IMG]

"explosion33" was banned for prop minging for 24 hours. I asked him to stop the first time (which he did not heed to) but had to kick him. When he came back, he starting minging again. I warned him again, but he didn't mind the second time either.

There you go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. explosion33

explosion33 Member

first of all you warned me in voice chat which I couldn't hear and second of all this is not what this form is about you really should look into this matter

6. alb1024

alb1024 Member

You can't just end it "There you go". That was not even the main matter sure your typo made us mistake mingling with singing, but that is not what I am trying to address here. You still permanently banned someone, for threatening to spam, to try and get noticed when reporting rules being broken. And for some reason I was still permanently banned for not breaking a rule. That is the matter we are talking about.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  7. ArrayZ_LSD

ArrayZ_LSD Bounty Hunter Platinum VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

This V-Clipping you're talking about sounds like noclip. If thats the case, Players can have access to it "if" they donate for Silver VIP or higher. Theres almost no rules against noclipping other than, annoying others with it or causing problems like noclipping into other players, or their boats.

Your evidence doesn't really show much other than you telling Dawson that Noclipping isn't allowed, which it is.

You on the other hand... Decided that you were going to take matters into your own hands and threaten your peers. It doesn't make a difference that you were threatening an admin. You're not allowed to threaten anyone on our servers or forums. Doing so will likely get you a temp ban pretty fast.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. explosion33

explosion33 Member

yes temp ban but he got a permanent ban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.