1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban request by Mercedes

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Mercedes, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercedes

Mercedes Active Member

Server:
    Flood
    1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Shooting dead people's props
    2. Admin who banned you: Ethan
    3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77704088
    4. Evidence: (If applicable)

I didn't even know the rule applies this way..

I thought it's only not allowed to shoot dead people's props when there are still other players alive and you still have your own boat.

As you can see in the video my boat got destroyed, so before dieing i thought i'll make some extra dollars.

I really like to play everyday on the server, and if it's not possible to unban me untill tomorrow morning then i'll just wait untill sunday. No problem, but would be great to play tomorrow.

2. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Well first, what video am I supposed to be looking at here ?

Mercedes, it does not matter if you dont know the rules or not. That doesnt mean that it is okay for you to break them. A window pops up for you as soon as you get on the server every single day. We dont put that there for our own health, and we are not going to hold your hand through the rules either. Read the rules.

If Ethan wants to see that you are sorry, he may lift the ban. However, if he wants to keep the ban that is also his choice. I will leave it up to him.
    @Ethan

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Well to me, it seems like the video states that your boat was completely destroyed and you decided to shoot the dead players' prop nearby. I think thats perfectly fine since they are really far away. Just to tell you, you can't make any money while shooting dead players' props.

EDIT: Also in the video, someone called you a nig*er.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Ethan

Ethan Emo

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I have to go in game to unban you, but alright. I will unban you this time, but if this happen again, I will not help you out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Unban request accepted by @Ethan

Thread Locked.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.