1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Request: ColorinG7

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by ColorinG7, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColorinG7

ColorinG7 Member

Steam Name:ColorinG7
    Ban reason:Money Round.
    I am very sorry,because o dont know about the "money round" rules, i dont read the rules because i dont know about that,pls men,i am very sorry,i play flood when i play gmod and the only good server of flood is Devinity,pls men i dont wanna be banned because i dont know,pls admin desbanme :(

2. Duck Marketer

Duck Marketer Active Member Bronze VIP

I'd like to add my input that there is no excuse to "not knowing the rules" because when you first join the game you are immediately showed the motd screen which is obviously known as the rules. Your grammar is horrible but it's understandable since you're from Chile I assume. But back to the main reason, in my opinion being sorry doesn't count as a reason to be unbanned. If you were to say that as an excuse for jail well.. They'd just laugh at you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
  4. Skittles

Skittles Taco Hater

You really seemed not to know, so make sure to take a read at the rules here or do !motd in-game and you did apologize for your mistake.
    Ban reduced to 10 hours.
    @CounterCraftz Close and Accept.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.