1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban request! False ban

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by bigbither not bigbrother, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbither not bigbrother

bigbither not bigbrother Member

Descriptive idea of the story: So I was playing Flood and me my friend and another guy were teaming up in a team. We killed everyone but it was us 3 left and an Admin banned us for trucing while someone had the same team name as us so we thought we were teamed with him. We didn't attempt to truce at all! Friends name is MasterBlaster. As you can see in the screenshot there are very similar team names. I didn't notice it so we didn't kill him

Admin who banned me: CounterCraftz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86519606

Evidence in proof of screenshots: https://i.gyazo.com/a37d26f252e97a1ca73f755692bf99ce.png 20161108180533_1.jpg

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Thanks for making an appeal & reaching out to me through steam; I was spectating throughout; you and Chicken were relatively close to each other on the corner of the map and saw you glancing at him for a good amount of time (when you claimed through steam that "you couldn't find the guy") and then started to ignore/'prioritize targets'. All of you started to delay the round right after even when players started to call you out.

[​IMG]

Ban will be reduced to 16 hours from now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.