1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unban request for old screenshots

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by THX UGLYGOD, Nov 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THX UGLYGOD

THX UGLYGOD Member

Server:
    Flood
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I said some things that I thoroughly regret after receiving a previous 6 week ban I think it was, for what I said to the player Rewolte who is obviously well known and well connected on the server.

Reason why you should be unbanned: In his post (https://devinity.org/threads/ban-request-against-thx-uglygod.7617/) the singular image he provided for the ban request (https://imgur.com/a/1Y86VuR) ,which contains no foul or discriminatory language, is dated at September 18th almost 2 months ago. This grievance against me that I have already been reprimanded for is due to an inherent dislike that we have of one another. He has said some pretty awful things back to me after some of the pretty tame comments I have made to him. At this point he is using his connections on the server to simply bully me. I have spent many hours playing on your flood servers and it continues to be one of my favorite gamemodes in Garry's Mod after many years. You guys held out over the Sharp Shooters flood servers and I'm still here. I will be nice. I have learned my lesson. I just want to play some flood to distract me from my existence.

SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:133007880)

2. Horokai

Horokai Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Server:
    Flood
    Hello, I want to say my word. During the 1-2 months that I played on the server as an ordinary player, this person behaved biased against the Russian people and provoked conflict in every possible way and generally behaved inappropriately. I was present on the server when you were banned and this is by no means a grudge, at that moment you clearly violated the rules.I am glad that you are playing on our server, but still after blocking, please don't break the rules anymore and play for fun.
    :plushplush:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
  3. Jack Mazouz

Jack Mazouz Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Server:
    Flood
    Denied. I won't remove this ban from records, because you were rude to him.
    + on the side note you lied about him saying bad things to you. -rep
    Be respectful to others and stop pissing everyone off.
    P.S I also think that you got confused with your bans, because you are currently banned for another thing. Anyways, have a great day! ;3
    Hm.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.