1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unban request for random lieing ban

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by WolfMan, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfMan

WolfMan If You Can Dream It,You Can Do It. Platinum VIP

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: So i was in flood server eu 1 playing,WWWWWWW (http://steamcommunity.com/id/WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMWWWW/)followed me to every room and builded out of my room,i claimed room 6 and builded out of the room,then he builded a small free boat,same as me and putted it outside of my room where it was my property where i builded. i putted money cubes and etc,he jumped to a place where there was an hole,i thought hes stuck so i moved the money cube. i said o in chat like o your stuck? and then i moved my money cube so he can walk through,he decided that he dont want and he wants to stay in that hole.
    2. Admin who banned you: (Counter)
    3. Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:68979330)
    4. Evidence: (
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=950129476
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=950129568
      )

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. frogéé

frogéé Member

So you claimed the room yet decided to build outside of it? In the picture you even display how you block the path to my boat and to room 5 which is another rule you broke.

Follow the rules or don't play at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WolfMan

That's not right at all, didnt block ur path. u falled in my money pallets hole, then i said o and moved the money pallet so u can move but u decided u wont

4. frogéé

frogéé Member

You can clearly see on my 2nd screenshot that you spawned it on topoff me and took the time to weld them together while on top off me.

It just makes no sense and you've no evidence for your bold claims. Not here to ban people but it's not enjoyable to play with rulebreakers.

5. WolfMan

I didnt spawn it on you. u just falled in the hole that was there. then i moved with my physgun the prop so u will be able to move out

6. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    You have no evidence for what you're claiming and we don't go off word, because you didn't just own up to your actions and apologize. I doubt you will be unbanned but judgement is up to @counter since he resided over the request.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. WolfMan

Edvidences are clear. u can clearly see on the other picture of him. that he was out of the pallet. cuz i moved it for him. and on my pictures u can clearly see he builded after my boat

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Despite what appealer claims, evidence is unclear and he won't admit to his actions.

Denied with permission.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.