1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Unban Request TurtleAsassin (Denied)

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by -Mint- Turtle Assassin, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mint- Turtle Assassin

-Mint- Turtle Assassin Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: the admin was disrespecting me and called me a ~snipped~ then I was asking him stuff and he banned me for flaming when in the rules there is nothing there for that
    2. Admin who banned you: Rollie
    3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72001582
    4. Evidence: vid : http://www.mediafire.com/watch/aw842f8nbpn5w3c/Abuse.mp4

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  2. -Mint- Turtle Assassin

download it for better quality

3. Decap

Decap Super Radman

4. -Mint- Turtle Assassin

what is going to happen

5. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

Allow me to dismantle this Un-ban request

1. I banned you for constantly flaming, disrespecting staff, we told your and your friends to calm down and stop making distracting noises, but you and your friends did not listen and we had to gag you and your teammates multiple times, after numerous chances we agve you and your friends to behave youselves properly and respectfully instead of making loud noises and disrespecting, testing me and @TheFierceAlex We had enough and banned you and your Friend @-Mint- KittyLove.
    2. You made a sexual remark about mom (lol), and you expect me not to say anything when I can clearly see you are trolling or testing me, Personally I don't mind gays, and here is what you video lacks (the evidence) (the emotion of the offense) obviously you don't take offense you just want to cause trouble to me and other players. you didn't even know what to call it, just shows to me the lack of understanding of the situation and the obvious lack or understanding for said offense based on your attitude.
    As I said before After numerous chances and attempts that me and @TheFierceAlex gave you we had enough of the harassment and testing and decided enough was enough and punished you and your friend
    I apologize for calling you a "~snipped~" and that is all you will get from me, but I will keep you banned and hope you learn your lesson this time.

Flaming is "Trolling" Did you think I made of that reason by myself and *magically* added it to the ban reason list.

• Like Like x 1
  6. -Mint- Turtle Assassin

ill send the full vid then

7. Decap

Decap Super Radman

This request is denied. Stating admin abuse when you are banned for breaking the rules gets you no where. Rollie and Alex are both very fair admins, so I see no reason why they would ban you if you didn't break the rules. If you really wanted to be unbanned, you would have posted your full video right away for us to view. The one you did post didn't show any admin abuse at all. Besides we live in 2015 and you are on the internet. We all know "~snipped~" doesn't mean gay here, but regardless Rollie did apologize for that. As of right now you only have 9 hours left in your ban. I would suggest reflecting on why you actually got banned instead of trying to find bs ways around it. 99% of the all players have no problems following the rules, you shouldn't either.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.