1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted unban request...

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by MultiPro, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MultiPro

MultiPro Member Bronze VIP

• Brief description of what happened before you were banned: (Required)
    • i got banned for "modding", now im pretty sure its because i told another player that i have a source code of another flood gamemode and i know how to get money easily and how to "optimize" my boats so i can profit from rounds and what i meant by this is, i know that how to not waste my money , for an example, if my props wont get destroyed, and i win then i get more profit etc...
    • im sure he thinks im modding because i have 1 million and you should also tell him that i cant mod /hack on your server because you have an anti chaet, and the sv_allowcslua or whatever it is is on 0. so there is no way i can mod or hack.
    • Admin who banned you: (Optional)
    • the admin who banned me is Alcurd
    • Steam ID: (Required)
    • STEAM_0:0:133764218
    • Classic unbanned me right now, but still, do something with Alcurd he cant just straight ban someone just because a screenshot of me saying "i have a source code of an addon".

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    You probably shouldn't have kid around like that because we might misinterpret what you're saying. Thus, Alucard and I have decided to permanently ban you.

I've already unbanned you but please don't do it again. (Also took 1/2 of the player's cash)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.