1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by DeathStroke, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathStroke

DeathStroke Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Um I was playing regularly and I just got banned I Got Banned Because of Asodasodoasdoa

Reason why you should be unbanned: (required)
    I want to play again great sever
    Admin who banned you: (recommended)
    Counter
    SteamID: (use this link to find your steamid)

Infraction Record: (can be found on the information tab of your forum profile)

Evidence: (if applicable)

2. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

You're a complete troll. I was in the server with Counter and we both believed you should be banned. You're lucky you didn't get another permanent ban.

You said you were only there to minge/troll players and laugh at them, we don't want a troll to play on our servers.

All you did was troll and be a massive douche to players on the server. You just got unbanned and you should be grateful, not continue to your old ways and be a troll like you once were. I would have made the ban longer personally if I was setting the ban length since you were just unbanned and don't seem to care.

• Like Like x 2
  3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Hey DeathStroke, I decided to carry out your ban because you still continued to be a douchebag, consistently harassing players especially one individual despite countless amount of verbal warnings I gave AFTER appealing your permanent ban for being a douchebag. I believe a week ban is more than enough time for you to contemplate what you did over the past few hours. @SilverMario and @captaindeath223 was there with me.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. DeathStroke

DeathStroke Member

When I asked you what I was doing what did you say Youll find out when your banned You could of said that early'r

5. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I don't ever recall saying that. Like I've said, I gave you verbal warnings to stop being a douchebag to a specific player. You obviously knew what you were doing (and even chuckled in team chat [yes, I can hear everything]) but denied & contradicted everything that was being said to you. NOTE: this has been occurring for the past 2-3 hours

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  6. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I'm going to deny this appeal as it obviously isn't going anywhere. Feel free to re-appeal (but have a chance of it being most likely denied) or wait out for the remaining of your ban (and reflect). Alternatively, if you feel that your ban is still unjust, you're more than welcome to create a report against me & higher administration will deal with the request accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.