1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by -=Combine0007 |CMBS|=-, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=Combine0007 |CMBS|=-

-=Combine0007 |CMBS|=- Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Well, first of all, I was just playing BR as usual. Sphere centre was at Radio Tower, so I went to it from South direction. I was camping a bit when there were 5-6 players left including me. The result of the round was me winning. And as soon as I saw chat notification that I won, I also saw "Broendt Barn roedes gierne Ilde has banned -=Combine0007 |CMBS|=- for ever (Exploitation - Modding)."
    Now, I want to quote rules for BR server: [06] . . . . . Do not exploit and/or encourage the use of any glitches, hacks, or bugs.
    So, firstly, I never used any kind of cheats in any kind of games, I classify myself as honest player. Of course, there is nothing about encouragement
    Then, "using of any glitches, bugs", I guess one of these was the reason I was banned, but I didn`t get more specific reason what did I do wrong. Was it sliding on the inclined walls(mountains) of the map or even jumping when shooting somebody, I don`t know? Honestly, at the moment I`m just curious about that. I guess that`s all of the situation.
    Reason why you should be unbanned:
    As far as I concerned that there were no hacks used, I think that things like bugs(maybe glitches, if it is my real rule violation) mustn`t result in the instant perma-ban and should be warned or banned for short period, but of course only community administration team decides how to punish different kinds of rulebreakers and I fully understand that.
    Admin who banned you: Broendt Barn roedes gierne Ilde aka Rick

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:59983411

Infraction Record:https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198080232551

Evidence:None

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Unbanned you seem like a good guy greg, I can't remember what you did, I think I watched you for a few rounds and saw you walking directly towards players out of your line of sight but that could just be a coincidence. Apologies for the mistake hope you continue to enjoy our servers.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.