1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by TheSuicidalCow, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSuicidalCow

TheSuicidalCow Member

Discord:
    TheSuicidalCow#2224
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: (required) Well I was playing the game all morning with some guy I met on the server. We both have a ton of hours on Gmod (I have 3.5k he has 4k) along with my hours on other FPS games with the source engine. I left and came back and invited him to a group again which I then proceeded to get 9 kills in one round and he got about 5. I win 2 in a row after a 1v3 both times and then die the next round. Half way through the next round (being dead) I get banned for "cheating" which the entire server has been crying since I joined.

Reason why you should be unbanned: (required) I feel like I was banned on opinion rather than actual evidence. The server kept calling me and my friend (gquak) hackers after we won nearly every gunfight. I missed a lot of shots and probably have less than 50% hit rate. I feel like I was targeted because of my recent Overwatch ban on CS:GO (which I can positively say was falsely administered). It says "vac ban" on my account but in game it says "banned by overwatch" so I don't know what's going on... I didn't prefire, look through walls or lock onto anyone's head. It is a bit unfair to be targeted because I have a ban, I have already served my punishment which is being completely banned from my favourite game. I got banned while dead as I died at the start of the game and the game was about half way through, I wasn't banned while being spectated or playing I was banned while afk doing stuff on my second monitor, so was this admin watching or was this admin going off my profile ban + server crying that I'm hacking?

Admin who banned you: (recommended) Nayaaa ∑:3

SteamID: (use this link to find your steamid) STEAM_1:1:96667123

Infraction Record: (copy the link; can be found on the information tab of your forum profile) I don't understand this but here is a screenshot I think is correct. https://gyazo.com/274e64902eadaba3e21dd5d29dc4ad9e?token=1bf82b04d936da648454ef0b0107faf2

Evidence: (if applicable)I don't really have any evidence other than the fact I don't have a clue where to get Gmod hacks or how to inject them other than Cheat Engine which I'm pretty sure was detected and banned years ago when I first started Gmod. I have my friend who came to play with me called Jawzhhh who I was trying to play with before I got banned. I don't really know how to prove my innocence as that's for you to decide but I don't think I'd be making this application if I was guilty of these accusations.

2. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

Well, the info on you was made by one of out jr. mod's (Nil_Chappo) who wspectadet ppl on the server, and I just helped him perma you, since i was available at that time.
    I really dont know why he thought that, honestly. I'll unban you, since you dont look that suspicious (and since you wrote that big-ass essay).
    Nil will take a warning on that. Be sure of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.