1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unban Request.

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by [The7Sin]Deathreaper435, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [The7Sin]Deathreaper435

[The7Sin]Deathreaper435 Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was on an upcoming DarkRP server helping them develop their anti-cheat system and seeing how effective it was against client-side lua executions and forgot to relaunch my game after being AFK on the main menu for 2 hours and when I logged onto the server I was instantly banned.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I used to play on the server allot with my friends and I wanted to join and have some fun with friends and I came on the server with no intention to cheat as explained above. I think is is personally unfair as I simply forgot to restart my game after leaving it inactive for 2 hours at the main menu then wanting to play some flood. Thank you for taking your time to read my appeal.

Admin who banned you: Anti-cheat client.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59946896

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=STEAM_0:1:59946896

Evidence: I will attach a link to the server forums that I was assisting in developing the anti-cheat with and you can contact the developers of that server and they will explain why I had a client-side Lua script enabled on my game. https://covertrp.mistforums.com/

2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Sorry we have a 0 tolerance policy on modding/cheating.

Hopefully next time you join a server you remember to turn off your hacks.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.