1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Zibabu, May 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zibabu

Zibabu Member

upload_2021-5-18_23-45-7.png

Hello, after comming back i just found myself banned. I didn't play on your servers for years ( Gmod at all TBH ), and after comming back i just found myself banned.
    I would like to get details on what happened because i'm pretty sure i stopped cheating after this old story, because you used to be the best flood servers back at the time.
    I would really appreciate you to help me.
    And even if that's the case ( which i don't think but still ), i'm still asking for an unban even if the staff member said i would not get an appeal the next time. I walked down the road of the Redemption. Almost 4 years passed and i haven't cheated in any games yet.

Thanks for reading, waiting for answers.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. [EF] FironTheFox

[EF] FironTheFox Member Staff Member Senior Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    RachelFirestorm#1028
    Hi Zibabu
    You were banned with reason "
    Cheat: console variable manipulation" by Anti-Cheat System. Since this happened in 08-Sep 2017 and you sound honest about understanding your actions, we decided to give you second chance. From now on you should be unbanned, but please, make sure you have no any scripts when you join our servers, also re-read our Devinity Flood Rules to not get punished for anything else. Enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.