1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Desu, Aug 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desu

Desu Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Desu#0616
    Hi, I got banned over 3 and a half years ago on the flood servers when I joined after having Lua Cheats on after messing with some friends in a sandbox and forgot to turn them off. I used to play flood a lot with some friends and it was one of my favorite game-modes a few years ago. I was reminded that I was banned when some of the friends from the same day 3 and a half years ago suggested we hop on flood and have some fun again.

I believe I should be unbanned because the ban was over 3 and a half years ago and I haven't used any cheats ever since the ban. I was dumb at the time and I regret my actions from back then. I just want to rejoin and have some late night fun with a few friends once again.

Anti-Cheat

[U:1:304042237]

2. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Thanks for your sincere appeal. I have unbanned you in-game now, so let me know if you still have issues.

Please refrain from cheating in our servers to avoid any future (permanent) infractions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.