1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by garbb, Nov 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garbb

garbb Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    garbb#8514
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: About a year ago I was playing flood and I was really mad about something going on in my life unrelated to the server. Because of this, I decided to send inappropriate messages into the devinity discord server. I don't know if I'm allowed to say specifically what they were on here, but they included terms that are generally not allowed on any discord server. As a result of this, I was permanently banned.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I am a reformed person from who I was one year ago, and will not cause any trouble if I am unbanned. I am really sorry for what I did, and I really miss playing on the flood server.

Admin who banned you: Unknown

Steam ID
    : STEAM_0:0:438169883

Evidence: N/A

2. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hello @garbb,

Please excuse the late response. It did not cross my mind until now. I understand everyone makes mistakes, and it's alright to get heated if you feel you've been mistreated. What you did, however, was unacceptable. Despite this, I will be lifting your ban. If I see you act in a similar manner in the future, you will not be given the same chance you are being given now.

Welcome back.
    Accepted and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.