1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by KaPaBaC-BaPaBaC, Jan 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaPaBaC-BaPaBaC

KaPaBaC-BaPaBaC Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned:You've been warned multiple times in the past to change your team name.
    No matter how many times you change your team name, we still see you choosing to bring a callous and offensive attitude to our servers.
    This warranted your three day ban. Once we found out you were using an alternate account to bypass the ban, we've decided to permanently ban you as you have shown us you're not willing to learn from your mistakes.
    Reason why you should be unbanned:
    Dear Sotori,
    I am writing to respectfully ask you to remove the block from the server. I understand that my actions violated the rules of the game project and I deeply regret my behavior.
    I want to take this opportunity to assure you that I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and understand the seriousness of my mistake. Now I realize the impact my actions have had on the community, and I take full responsibility for my behavior.
    I would be sincerely grateful for a second chance to play on the server and make a positive contribution to the community. I understand that the trust of the community needs to be earned, and I am ready to do everything possible to regain that trust.
    Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. I hope to be able to play again soon.
    Sincerely, Gannicus
    Admin who banned you:Sotori
    Steam ID: 76561198169031496

2. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    It's been a while since your ban, and it seems you've taken that time to think about what happened. I'll give you one last chance, and if you are seen acting in the same way in the past your permanent ban will be applied again.

Welcome back, accepted and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.