1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban REQUESTS

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Слава, Jul 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Слава

Слава Member Gold VIP

1) Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Hello administration Devinity.org. I used cheats on the Battle royale server and was banned forever

2) Reason why you should be unbanned: 1 year has passed since I was banned from your servers. I realize my mistake and hope that you can forgive me for what I did.

3) Admin who banned you: TheTragedy 死

4) SteamID: STEAM_0: 0: 53291186

5) Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198066848100

2. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Hey Слава,

Since you were banned over a year ago, I'll go ahead and process the unban. However if you get banned again, that will likely be the last time you'll be unbanned. We no longer host the Battle Royale, that is now hosted by Exhale Servers. I unfortunately don't have the IP to give you but maybe you can find it.

Have fun and happy flooding :)

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Слава

Слава Member Gold VIP

Hello, I can't go to server flood. Shows me that I am still blocked on servers

4. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Hey sorry about that. There seems to be an issue with the unbans at the moment. I just have to ask an admin to clear your ban. Soon as I get confirmation for it, I'll post here. Please be patient.

Edit 1: I tried banning you for a minute to overwrite your previous ban since an unban doesn't work. When you get a chance, let me know if that worked. If something changes I'll edit this post.

Edit 2: [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Thanks for your patience. Since your ban was permanent I needed to take extra steps to lift it from your record.

Please try joining one of our servers now, and let us know if you are able to connect.

6. Слава

Слава Member Gold VIP

Everything works for me, thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.