1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted unban

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Gogabs156, Apr 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gogabs156

Gogabs156 Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was banned for trucing because I was in a team with 2 other people I have no idea why I was banned and why I was banned because I had a team witch is what the server added in. I am sorry I wanted to play with my friend.. the Russian person I did not know.
    2. Admin who banned you: Skittles
    3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43166778

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

You were banned from This ban request. Please wait for @Skittles response.

3. Skittles

Skittles Taco Hater

From the screenshots in the ban request made by @Duck Marketer shows that you and 2 other people that were involved got banned for trucing. If you look in the post that decap linked you, you'll see that in the screenshots shows evidence of you and 2 other people trucing by not shooting one other when you are really in close distance. What could of had happened was a client side glitch that happens to some players when they connect to the server which was made a thread about it today. http://devinity.org/threads/huh.2762/
    EDIT:
    From what you said it seemed like you truly apologize, And for what is happening with the client side glitch where you can't see some of the teams but you did say you weren't teaming with the guy with the Russian characters in his name so it was trucing because your boats were literally about to touch one other.

Ban Lowered from 24 hours to 5 hours.
    @CounterCraftz or @Decap close thread?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.